From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word destabilisation can be applied to a wide variety of contexts such as attempts to undermine political, military or economic power. In a psychological context it is used as a technique in brain washing and abuse to disorientate and disarm the victim. For example, in the context of workplace bullying, destabilisation applied to the victim may involve: 
· failure to acknowledge good work and value the victim’s efforts
· allocation of meaningless tasks
· removal of areas of responsibility without consultation
· repeated reminders of blunders
· shifting of goal posts without telling the victim
· persistent attempts to demoralise the victim.
There was NEVER anything wrong with me……
Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented to the victim with the intent of making them doubt their own memory and perception. It may simply be the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, or it could be the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.
There was NEVER anything wrong with me…..