Fitting re-work

I attempted my Polish pattern once again…  This time…. bodice is slightly too big!!  I am determined to draft the correct top for me.  It’s a little harder than I thought, but it will not master me!! So, I will re-draft this once again and take in the bodice area and replace the bust dart.  I took in the side by 2 inches, I may need to take it in .5 inch on both sides. I think that one more go around will be it.

20140201_163642 20140201_163639

I also spent some time re-drafting my shorts pattern.

Once I get the proper fit, I will use that pattern to draft my Palazzo Pants!

20140201_105434 This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve drafted the shorts.  This pair will have the zipper in the front. I like this type better than the shorts with the zipper on the hip.  I’ll probably add a waist band to the top to make it high waisted.

I am ready a very interesting book this week: It’s a young adult book…. but it has lots of things that I’m currently researching.  A movie version is coming out in March. I hope to be complete will all three books in the series by then.

51iwEL3A4VL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_